- About the brand
- Review 1
Description GUERLAIN Aqua Allegoria Ginger PiccanteIngredients
Succumb to the dazzling freshness of the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ginger Piccante Eau de Toilette. Sparkling bergamot, delicious candied ginger, and a fresh rose blossom invigorate your senses and delight you with their playfulness.
- very refreshing citrus-spicy composition
- a joyful fragrance which represents happy moments
- part of the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria fragrance line
Composition of the fragrance
The opening brings forth invigorating ginger and iconic Calabrian bergamot with a refreshing, sparkling citrus aroma. The heart reveals gentle notes of rose in bloom at dawn, accompanied by spicy pepper. In the drydown, soft and sensuous notes of musk combine with pleasantly sweet cedar wood.
Story of the fragrance
The Guerlain Ginger Piccante Eau de Toilette is a part of the Aqua Allegoria line which was first launched in 1999. The main theme of the line is bergamot – a citrus fruit often nicknamed the “green gold of Calabria”. All fragrances from this line are boast intense freshness which is characteristic for Eau de Cologne, but their staying power is closer to that of a perfume.
Did you know that Ginger Piccante can be layered?
Choose one of the other recommended fragrances from the Aqua Allegoria collection to go with Ginger Piccante Eau de Toilette and design a daring combination to create your own distinctive olfactory signature.
- Guerlain Bergamote Calabria
- Guerlain Flora Cherrysia
- Guerlain Mandarine Basilic
- Guerlain Pera Granita
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Pepper, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ginger, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.