GUERLAIN Guerlain Homme Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description GUERLAIN Guerlain HommeIngredients
Guerlain Homme Eau de Parfum represents an authentic desire for adventure and knowledge. Its composition full of contrasts brings freshness along with strength to form a mysterious and intense combination.
- citrussy, aromatic and woody fragrance
- for a man who loves adventure
- elegant bottle with a wooden cap
Composition of the fragrance
Delicious mojito with sweet lime and mint gets a proper boost from a shot of rum. As a contrast to this cocktail, perfumer Thierry Wasser added a drop of florals which give the fragrance its sparkling freshness. The perfect harmony and sensuality of the fragrance is expertly underscored by notes of patchouli, warm cedar wood and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
The masculine Guerlain Homme was created by the famous perfumer Thierry Wasser. This Eau de Parfum comes in a timeless, minimalist bottle which embodies French elegance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Vetiver, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic, woody
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.