- About the brand
Description GUERLAIN My Supertips Midnight SecretCharacteristics
Do you want to know the secret of a fresh, beautiful face even after a late night? The Guerlain My Supertips Midnight Secret revitalising and refreshing cream for tired skin contains a unique combination of active substances to rid the skin of puffiness and other signs of a lack of sleep and tiredness.
Your life will be so much easier with this cream, thanks to which you will wake up every morning with revitalised and smooth skin. Fall in love with it for its visible effects and its warming, sweet and soothing fragrance of tonka beans.
- acts against the negative consequences of sleep deprivation
- speeds up regenerative processes overnight
- reduces puffiness, signs of fatigue and a dull skin tone effectively
- gives facial features a rested appearance
- energises, smooths and soothes the face
- gives a feeling of freshness
- the soft, rich texture means it acts perfectly throughout the night
→ 33 people confirmed in tests immediately on waking up
Results of testing:
→ used by 33 people who rated the effects of the cream as follows:
- 85% – skin regenerates faster during the night
- 85% – facial features have a rested appearance
- 85% – the skin is fresh and less dull
- 79% – skin looks as if you have had two hours more sleep
- 73% – signs of tiredness on the skin are minimised
- hydronoctine complex – a complex of eight active ingredients,
minimises signs of fatigue
- gingko biloba extract – speeds up the regenerative processes
- yeast glycoproteins – gives skin energy and a healthy tone
How to apply:
apply the Guerlain My Supertips Midnight Secret Serum in the evening to clean, makeup-free skin on your face and neck.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Brightening, Regeneration
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand GUERLAIN
Timeless know-how, incessant scientific research, innovation and improvement, daring designers, legendary creations and a culture of beauty as a symbol of the brand. The history of the luxury perfume house of Guerlain goes all the way back to 1828.
From the very beginning, Guerlain has been manufacturing perfumes and cosmetics in France. The production combines craftsmanship, top technologies and both environmental and social responsibility. Day by day, Guerlain teams are developing luxury yet sustainable cosmetics – to help preserve the beauty of their customers, our nature and planet. Their priceless know-how has won Guerlain the accolade of “Living Heritage Company” awarded by the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Guerlain has produced 1100 fragrances over the course of 190 years. The fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers is represented by Thierry Wasser who travels the world finding the rarest natural raw materials for his luxury perfumes – always with respect to the local population and nature.
Explore the wide range of Guerlain products – from fragrances like Mon Guerlain, L’Homme Idéal and Aqua Allegoria to L’Essentiel Foundation, Terracotta bronzing powder or the iconic Météorites powder pearls.