Hair Brush with Boar Bristles
Get naturally beautiful and shiny hair. Try a quality boar-bristle hair brush which distributes the natural oils from your scalp evenly down the length of your hair, protecting it from all negative external factors. Because choosing the right hair brush matters!
Benefits of Boar-Bristle Hair Brush
- Regular brushing protects your hair from humidity and prevents frizz.
- The brush detangles your hair gently yet effectively and doesn’t irritate the scalp.
- It leaves your hair soft and incredibly shiny.
- Using the brush promotes blood circulation in your skin.
- It doesn’t create static electricity.
- Natural boar bristles don’t damage hair structure.
How to Use a Boar-Bristle Brush?
- Use the brush on dry hair – brushing wet, freshly washed hair doesn’t have the same effect.
- Start by detangling your hair using a wide-toothed comb. Boar bristles are usually densely packed and they wouldn’t be able to detangle your hair properly.
- Brush your hair from the roots down to the tips to create a protective film down the entire length of your hair.
- For best results, brush your hair while holding your head upside down. Not only does this method help distribute sebum along your hair, it also promotes volume.
Boar-bristle hair brushes have been around for ages and their benefits for both hair and scalp have received a lot of praise. Try them today and get a new hair brush with boar bristles to keep in your bathroom or on your nightstand. Find the best product from brands such as Olivia Garden, BrushArt or BaByliss PRO!