Travel straighteners and hair dryers
PhilipsDryCare Essential BHD003/00 Travel Hairdryer
RemingtonOn The Go D1500Travel Hairdryer
BaByliss PROStraighteners Baby Sleek 2050EMini Hair Iron
BraunSatin Hair 1 Style & Go HD 130Travel Hairdryer
Gettin FLUOMini Hair StraightenerMini Hair Iron
Gettin FLUOMini Hair DryersTravel Hairdryer
RowentaNomad SF1312F0Wireless Hair Straightener
BellissimaMini BM 200Mini Hair Iron
RowentaPocket Power CV1720F0Travel Hairdryer
RowentaFor Elite Model Look Nomad CV3312F0Travel Hairdryer
BaBylissSmooth Boost 668EHor Air Curler
BaBylissTravel Dry 2000 5344ETravel Hairdryer
PhilipsEssential Care BHC010/10Travel Hairdryer
Out of stock
ghdV Gold MiniMini Hair Iron
Out of stock
BraunSatin Hair 3 HD 350Travel Hairdryer
Out of stock
Would you like to have your hair straight or curly even when on your trips?
Pack a mini hair straightener and a mini travel hair dryer and enjoy perfectly styled hair wherever you are. A mini travel straightener and hair dryer won’t take up much space, plus they offer the functionality of a standard hair straightener and hair dryer. And they cost less!
How to choose the right travel hair straightener?
- The coating of the plates affects the quality of straightening and hair protection.
- ○ Titanium coating heats up the fastest, but it’s not very gentle on your hair.
- ○ Tourmaline is a material that prevents static electricity during straightening, even if your hair is really fine.
- ○ Ceramic plates retain heat evenly and are suitable for all hair types.
- Every good hair straightener should have temperature settings. Different hair types need different temperatures for perfect straightening.
- Automatic switch off, quick heating, and a display might seem like little details, but they’ll save you a lot of trouble. Especially if you don’t have time to wait for the device to get ready, or if you forget to turn it off.
How to choose a small travel hair dryer?
- The input of a small travel hair dryer will be lower than that of a standard one. This means that drying your hair will take longer. Normally, the input is around 800 to 2200W.
- Thanks to the temperature settings, you can blow dry your hair effectively and safely. Temperatures that are too high are not good for your hair.
- Different hair types might need a different speed of blow drying. For the best drying possible, select a hair dryer with several speed settings.
Trust the quality of mini straightener and hair dryer by Braun Remington, or Philips. Don’t forget to buy heat-protection hair products and dazzle everyone with your perfect hairstyle even when you’re travelling!