Are you dreaming of perfect waves that only take a little time and effort to create? Try a triple barrel waver and see how it produces casual or defined waves in minutes. Unlike a standard curling want, this tool offers a fast and uniform effect. Plus it’s very easy to use – anyone can do it!
How to Use a Triple Barrel Waver?
- Use a heat styling spray.
- Set the waver to the desired temperature based on the quality and pliability of your hair.
- Start at the bottom of your head and pin the upper part of your hair up using a hair clip or an elastic.
- Take a small section of your hair, place it between the plates of the curler, and press down as close to your scalp as possible.
- After waiting for a bit, open the waver and continue down the particular section of your hair.
- Repeat this process on other sections until your hair is in perfect waves.
- Finally, spray on a setting spray.
Fall in love with gorgeous waves and the effect of big hair. Get a triple barrel waver by BaByliss or Rowenta at notino.co.uk.