- Schwarzkopf Professional 2
- Wella Professionals 1
- L’Oréal Professionnel 2
- Alcina 4
- Brazil Keratin 1
- Bumble and Bumble 2
- Capillan 1
- Collistar 1
- Davines 1
- Ere Perez 1
- Garnier 10
- Green Pharmacy 3
- Intensive Hair Therapy 1
- John Frieda 1
- Joico 3
- Klorane 4
- L’Oréal Paris 12
- Lee Stafford 1
- Natura Siberica 6
- Plantur 5
- RYOR 1
- Schwarzkopf 5
- Shu Uemura 2
- Syoss 1
- TONI&GUY 1
- Vichy 1
- Yves Rocher 2
- Anti-dandruff 1
- Brightening 1
- Calming 2
- Cleansing 7
- Colour protection 11
- Density and vitality 5
- Detox 1
- For easy combing 18
- Growth stimulation 7
- Hair smoothening 7
- Hair volume 3
- Hydration 28
- Neutralisation of yellow tones 4
- Nourishing 28
- Protection from the elements 1
- Regeneration 22
- Regulation of excessive sebum 3
- Revitalisation 3
- Shine and softness 26
- Split ends prevention 10
- Strengthening 3
- Thermal protection 1
TONI&GUYPicture Perfect Hair GlossBalm For Hair Straightening 50 ml
SyossSalonplexBalm For Brittle And Stressed Hair 440 ml
special offerPlantur21 #longhairCaffeine balm For Hair Roots Strengthening And Hair Growth Support 175 ml
GarnierFructis Goodbye DamageStrengthening Balm For Damaged Hair 200 ml
Bumble and BumbleThe Bond-Building Repair TrioSet (For Damaged Hair)
Plantur39Caffeine balm For Damaged And Colored Hair 150 ml
Intensive Hair TherapyBh Intensive+Balm Against Hair Loss with Growth Activator 200 ml
Plantur39 Color BrownCaffeine balm For Brown Hair Shades 150 ml
GarnierBotanic Therapy Ricinus OilFortifying Balm for Weak Hair Prone to Falling Out 200 ml
L’Oréal ParisElseve Extraordinary ClayCleansig Balm For Rapidly Oily Hair
Schwarzkopf ProfessionalBlondme Blonde WondersRestoring Balm For Blondes And Highlighted Hair 75 ml
GarnierBotanic Therapy Coco Milk & MacadamiaNourishing Balm for Dry and Coarse Hair 200 ml
KloraneMangoNourishing Balm For Dry Hair
GarnierFructis Color ResistStrengthening Balm For Colored Hair 200 ml
L’Oréal ParisElseve Dream LongHair Balm For Easy Combing
L’Oréal ParisElseve Total Repair 5 Regenerating Balm for Hair
L’Oréal ParisElseve Color-ViveBalm For Colored Hair
NewGarnierBotanic Therapy Ricinus OilGift Set (For Weak Hair)
GarnierFructis Oil Repair 3Strengthening Balm for Dry and Damaged Hair 200 ml
L’Oréal ParisElseve Total Repair ExtremeRestoring Balm 200 ml
Green PharmacyHair Care Burdock OilBalm to Treat Hair Loss 300 ml
GarnierFructis Coconut WaterStrengthening Balm for Hair 200 ml
KloraneOat MilkBalm For Easy Combing 200 ml
L’Oréal ParisElseve Full ResistStrengthening Balm
Hair Conditioner & Balm
Is your hair damaged, hard to detangle, or does it lack shine? Try a hair conditioner – a fantastic product that restores its beautiful, healthy appearance. Or, if your hair needs immediate help, get a good hair balm and restore your mane to its former glory!
When and Why Should You Use a Conditioner?
You should use a conditioner every time you wash your hair with a shampoo. This is because shampoo opens the texture of your hair and conditioner closes it and smooths the hair down. It also protects your hair from mechanical damage and dryness, adds more gloss and helps with detangling.
But how do you find the perfect conditioner? Always choose based on your hair type or the desired results. Dehydrated and dull hair will hugely benefit from a moisturising conditioner for dry hair. If you’re sporting some gorgeous curls, get a conditioner for curly hair to maintain their texture. Oily hair needs a nourishing yet light product, and people with blonde hair will appreciate a brightening deep conditioner.
Special Types of Conditioner
- Leave-in conditioner for hair: It saves time and can handle dull hair as well as detangling. Especially leave-in spray conditioner is very popular – just spray it on your hair, brush through, and you’re done.
- Natural conditioner: Give your hair exceptional care without any synthetics. Your hair will be gorgeous and healthy, and have a lovely scent while you keep things environmentally friendly.
- 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner: Double effect in one product for anyone who needs to save some precious time in the bathroom.
How to Use Hair Conditioner?
- Always apply your conditioner after rinsing out your shampoo.
- Apply it ideally 2 to 3cm from the roots and down the length of your hair.
- Leave it in only for the amount of time recommended by the manufacturer. Hair conditioner usually has immediate effects, so don’t automatically think that leaving it in for longer will bring better results.
Hair Conditioner or Hair Balm?
The terms “hair conditioner” and “hair balm” often get mixed up. While a conditioner affects mostly the surface of the hair shaft, a hair balm should penetrate deeper into the structure of your hair and deal with the more serious problems.
Pick the best hair conditioner or hair balm by popular brands like Kérastase, Olaplex, Wella Professionals, Redken and many more.