- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Helena Rubinstein Powercell Skin RehabCharacteristics
While you sleep, the Helena Rubinstein Powercell Skin Rehab rejuvenating skin serum gives your skin an intensive treatment so that you can wake up with well-rested and beautifully radiant skin that is smooth to the touch.
Helena Rubinstein rejuvenating serum acts during the night as a detoxifying mask. It contains 150 millions of plant stem cells from sea fennel and milk thistle which ensure skin regeneration.
- leaves your skin radiant and smooth to the touch
- acts as a detoxifying mask while you sleep
- provides a feeling of comfort and restores skin hydration
- silky texture absorbs quickly
- ensures a youthful appearance of your skin
- reduces signs of fatigue
- makes skin smoother
- 150 millions of plant stem cells – regenerate your skin during the night and promote its restoration, providing energy and a youthful look
How to apply:
Apply the Helena Rubinstein serum before bedtime as a face mask. Massage it gently into your skin and leave it on overnight.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- lifting, Nourishing
- Active ingredients
- vitamin E
About the brand Helena Rubinstein
Helena Rubinstein fragrance | Helena Rubinstein beauty bears the name of an entrepreneur of Polish descent who became one of the richest women in the world. It was in 1902 when Helena Rubinstein decided to open a business selling beauty products and fragrances. While the first branch of the company opened in Australia, the brand soon became popular around the world.
The brand Helena Rubinstein specialises mainly in beauty products for mature skin, from moisturisers and makeup removers to serums and makeup. Their fragrances are usually delicate, subtle and refreshing.