- About the brand
Description Helena Rubinstein Prodigy CellglowCharacteristics
Let your eyes shine bright again by preventing puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. Helena Rubinstein Prodigy Cellglow eye cream contains the Cellular Supreme complex with extracts from edelweiss and other herbs with unique rejuvenating power. The cream also tightens the skin in your eye area, making it look fresh and lovely.
- helps reduce puffiness around the eyes
- reduces visibility of dark under-eye circles
- helps smooth out fine wrinkles around the eyes
- gives skin a youthful glow
- incredibly gentle pink texture melts into the skin
- Cellular Supreme of Edelweiss™ complex – tightens and smooths the eye area
How to apply:
Apply the cream to your eye area using very gentle pressure – especially on your brow bones and the skin under your eyes. Circle both of your eyes by drawing the number 8 horizontally to achieve a radiant look.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Brightening, Revitalisation, Against dark circles
About the brand Helena Rubinstein
Helena Rubinstein fragrance | Helena Rubinstein beauty bears the name of an entrepreneur of Polish descent who became one of the richest women in the world. It was in 1902 when Helena Rubinstein decided to open a business selling beauty products and fragrances. While the first branch of the company opened in Australia, the brand soon became popular around the world.
The brand Helena Rubinstein specialises mainly in beauty products for mature skin, from moisturisers and makeup removers to serums and makeup. Their fragrances are usually delicate, subtle and refreshing.