- About the brand
Description Helena Rubinstein Prodigy CellglowCharacteristics
Say good-bye to dull and saggy skin, and trust the unique rejuvenating effects of stem cells from edelweiss. Helena Rubinstein Prodigy Cellglow brightening and regenerating cream contains this powerful ingredient as well as other extracts from this mountain herb. It’s also rich in LHA acid and tetrapeptides which invigorate and energise your skin.
Helena Rubinstein Prodigy Cellglow cream has a fine, balm-like texture which perfectly melts into your skin and comforts it all day long. It also re-plumps your skin and restores its youthful glow.
- deeply moisturises dull and saggy skin
- regenerates your skin overall and gives it a plumper appearance
- visibly rejuvenates and brightens up your skin
- provides an all-day feeling of comfort
- Cellular Supreme of Edelweiss™ complex – contains stem cells and extracts
from edelweiss, generally revitalises skin, makes it plumper and brightens it
- LHA acid – helps brighten up dull and matte skin
- tetrapeptides – make skin firmer, tighter and smoother
How to apply:
Apply the Helena Rubinstein cream all over your face using energetic motions. Then close your hands into fists and massage your face in circular motions to promote a healthy, rosy and bright colour.
For maximum results, use the Helena Rubinstein Prodigy Cellglow serum before applying the cream.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Brightening, lifting, Revitalisation, Regeneration
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand Helena Rubinstein
Helena Rubinstein fragrance | Helena Rubinstein beauty bears the name of an entrepreneur of Polish descent who became one of the richest women in the world. It was in 1902 when Helena Rubinstein decided to open a business selling beauty products and fragrances. While the first branch of the company opened in Australia, the brand soon became popular around the world.
The brand Helena Rubinstein specialises mainly in beauty products for mature skin, from moisturisers and makeup removers to serums and makeup. Their fragrances are usually delicate, subtle and refreshing.