- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Histoires De Parfums 1873Ingredients
Fragrance description Histoires De Parfums 1873
Histoires De Parfums 1873 Eau de Parfum is an expression of optimism and a feeling of utter happiness. Wrap yourself in a scent that will put you in a great mood all day long!
- citrus fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Lime, Bergamot, Tangerine, Citrus Fruit, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Blossoms, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Caramel, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category