- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Histoires De Parfums L'Olympia Music HallIngredients
Histoires De Parfums L'Olympia Music Hall Eau de Parfum is a feminine fragrance that will make you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a fresh fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lemon, Bergamot, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Black Pepper, Lilac, Red Berries, Freesia, Peony, Saffron, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Woody Notes, Vanilla, Licorice, Chocolate, Patchouli, Frankincense, Suede
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody