Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l'Original Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 18%
- Review 1
Description Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l'OriginalIngredients
Discover one of the first abstract floral fragrances in the world of perfumery. Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l'Original Eau de Parfum doesn’t try to mimic nature – it’s a classic and perfectly timeless perfume that defies fashion trends as well as different eras.
- floral fragrance with green and powdery notes
- clean and sleek character
- elegant and chic in a typical French style
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll notice a combination of aromatic galbanum and sweet, fresh notes of bergamot and lemon. They’re later followed by a rich bouquet that includes intoxicating jasmine and tuberose, unique lily of the valley, sensuous rose, exotic ylang-ylang, unorthodox carnation, orange blossom and tender violet. The long drydown floats on accords of wood with sweet tonka bean, pure musk and iris.
Story of the fragrance
Quelques Fleurs l'Original was created in 1912 by the talented perfumer Robert Bienaimé. His daring approach gave birth to an innovative fragrance that has a floral character without trying to mimic any specific flower. The composition contains several hundreds of aromatic components and is still manufactured in the French town of Grasse – the cradle of modern European perfumery.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Orange Tree Blossom, Citrus Fruit, Earthy Notes, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lilac, Iris Root, Heliotrope, Violet, Carnation, Tuberose, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lichen, Vanilla, Honey, Tonka Beans, Amber, Civet, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category