- About the brand
- Review 18
Description Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled TonicIngredients
Boss Bottled Tonic Eau de Toilette for Men by Hugo Boss is the perfect companion for the man who aims for success every day. Try the refreshing and elegant interpretation of the legendary Boss Bottled and achieve everything you want.
- a fresh, citrus, spicy fragrance
- for the modern, successful man
- the ideal daytime fragrance, especially suitable for warm weather
The composition of the fragrance
The opening to this Eau de Toilette is exceptionally refreshing – it combines notes of lemon, pungent grapefruit, bitter orange and green apple. The captivating spicy cocktail creating the heart of the fragrance is mixed from essences of ginger, cinnamon, cloves and geranium. The dry, earthy base is made up of accords of vetiver and wood, and lends the entire composition of the fragrance sensuality and elegance.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Grapefruit, Bitter Orange, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clove, Geranium, Cinnamon, Ginger
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.