- About the brand
Description Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled United Limited Edition 2020Ingredients
Bring out the avid football fan inside you. Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled United Limited Edition 2020 Eau de Toilette for men will appeal to any guy with its ardent yet refreshing aroma, letting everyone around you know that you live and breathe football.
- created in celebration of the football championship
- woody fragrance, a must-have for any football fan
- created by perfumer Yves Cassar
Composition of the fragrance
The intoxicating opening notes bring the natural freshness of the buchu plant, soon accompanied by peppermint. They’re followed by an impressive contrast of woody notes including cashmeran, vetiver, and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
5 top footballers have come together to become the ambassadors of the BOSS Bottled United Limited Edition 2020 and share the positive values of football with their wide fan base.
The author of Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled United Limited Edition 2020 described it as a dual fragrance, because it reflects sport as well as sophistication, passion as well as freshness – all in perfect harmony. The masculine, shiny bottle of Hugo Boss BOSS Bottle United Limited Edition 2020 was inspired by the design of the football championship trophy.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ozone, Buchu
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Patchouli, Cashmeran, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.