- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss HUGO WomanIngredients
Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Eau de Parfum is designed for the woman who would rather lead than follow. She breaks down social conventions and is always a huge inspiration for others.
- a soft, floral, fruity fragrance
- for the independent, elegant woman
- suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
The start to this unique fragrance brings fresh accords of dew-soaked grass with delicious blackberries peeking out. The playful notes of Italian mandarin introduce a provocative atmosphere to the composition. The heart of this Eau de Parfum is permeated by essence of iris, black tea, plums and intoxicating jasmine. This is all finished with warm sandalwood and cedarwood with amber, giving depth and sensuality to the fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
The woman for whom Hugo Woman was created is free-thinking and can easily captivate those around her. She is bursting with originality and exceptionality. The motto of this Eau de Parfum, launched in 2015, is “Your Fragrance. Your Way.” The face of the perfume is the wilful Danish model Freja Beha Erichsen.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.