- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Iceberg Iceberg Since 1974 For HerIngredients
Iceberg Iceberg Since 1974 For Her Eau de Parfum is a dynamic yet mysterious fragrance that creates an extremely attractive aura around you.
- an aromatic scent
- for the individualistic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Grapefruit, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Bitter Orange, Mint
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Amber
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Iceberg
The Italian brand Iceberg is a symbol of quality clothing for women and was founded in 1962. The company was founded by the fashion designers Silvio Gerani and Giuliana Marchini. Iceberg uses lots of vibrant colours, with a range of luxury sportswear, jeans, extra accessories, and their popular evening wear.
Their women’s fashion range is also highly spoken of by celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, and Mischa Barton. Iceberg is currently part of the Gilmar company, with boutiques all over the world. The Iceberg portfolio also includes original and timeless perfumes to complement every modern man and woman.