Issey MiyakeA Drop d'Issey Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake A Drop d'IsseyIngredients
Close your eyes and picture a garden full of the most gorgeous flowers. That is the scent of Issey Miyake A Drop d'Issey Eau de Parfum for women that will brighten up your day with its beautiful floral notes.
- floral fragrance
- ideal choice for a free-spirited woman
- designer bottle
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Almond Milk, Damask Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Star Anise, Orange Blossom, Lilac, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Ambroxan, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.