You save 28%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Rose&RoseIngredients
Stimulate your senses to the tune of the polyphonic pink note of nature. Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Rose&Rose offers the most beautiful accords – chief among them rose, the queen of all flowers.
- rich fruity-floral fragrance
- forms a perfect pair with Issey Miyake Wood&Wood
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
You’ll notice rose accords right from the top notes of the composition where they mix with a pinch of shiny pink pepper accompanied by seductive raspberry and pear. The generous heart of the fragrance contains Damask and Bulgarian roses with a fruity undertone of osmanthus. The base notes include the opulent ambroxan on top of patchouli and paired with cashmeran to leave a silky trace.
Story of the fragrance
The Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Rose&Rose is a true ode to natural ingredients and was designed for women who love flowers. This deep, intense and cheerful fragrance is the personification of the feminine side of nature, characterised by sensitivity and the colour pink.
Rose&Rose was introduced along with the Wood&Wood Eau de Parfum. Together, they create a double delight – dominated by woody notes, this Eau de Parfum is the perfect companion to the pink, flowery Rose&Rose.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Raspberry, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bulgarian Rose, Osmanthus, Damask Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Patchouli, Cashmeran
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.