- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Wood&WoodIngredients
Woods represent the strong, masculine side of the many rich facets of nature. The Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Wood&Wood Eau de Parfum will lead you through this forest while leaving a woody trace that will keep enchanting your senses throughout your journey.
- woody fragrance suitable for day and night
- introduced along with Rose&Rose Eau de Parfum
- the fragrance was introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
This woody, sensuous path will welcome you with accords of grapefruit, spiced up with a pinch of cardamon and elemi essence. The intense woody heart of the composition is built from the striking cedar wood and sandalwood, while the base consists of vetiver and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Issey Miyake Wood&Wood is the embodiment of the generosity and polyphony of nature, bringing you strong, confident masculinity. The Wood&wood represents one of the notes in this polyphony – the other is Rose&Rose Eau de Parfum.
Both fragrances were introduced together to bring the customers a double delight. The bottle of this Eau de Toilette comes in a light brown colour, evoking a misty forest, while the cap with a wood finish perfectly enhances the woody composition of the fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Virginia Cedar, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.