Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Isseyeau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 4
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'IsseyIngredients
Refreshing and pure like the scent of water on a woman’s skin. This extraordinary clean character of the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau de Toilette for women has been successfully capturing hearts for years because it gives its wearers an essence of freshness any time they long for it.
- fresh floral scent, suitable for everyday wear
- ideal for spring and summer months
- fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of this clean aquatic fragrance reflect not just the intoxicating scent, but also the enchanting beauty of waterlily. As soon as the top notes fade, in come more beautiful white flowers to fill the heart of the fragrance with their delicate accords. The harmonious base of the composition is built on rare woods.
Story of the fragrance
Refreshing from the first moment, this floral aquatic fragrance gives you exactly what the bottle promises. Issey Miyake himself came up with the notion to create a scent as pure as spring water and as fresh as a spring forest. Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey was created in 1992.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lotus, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Flowers
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.