You save 18%
- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey IGOIngredients
Stay in touch with your Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey IGO Eau de Toilette for women, which will envelop you in its fresh floral veil both at home and on the go. All this is possible thanks to its innovative cap, which transforms into a mini-bottle in a matter of seconds.
- for women who love fresh floral fragrances; ideal for everyday wear
- identical to the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey fragrance
- a practical 2-in-1 bottle with a volume of 20 and 80 ml
Composition of the fragrance
The scent of water lily and rose captivates your senses within the first instant. Once the top notes subside, they are replaced by an intoxicating flood of white flowers that ensure an exhilarating development. These floral beauties accompany you until the aroma of precious wood takes over, perfectly complementing and concluding this fresh and floral experience.
Story of the fragrance
The floral aroma of Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey IGO, which was inspired by the purity of spring water, will charm you and your surroundings wherever you go. Thanks to a miniature bottle that is hidden inside the durable cap, you can take it anywhere in the world with you.
Wherever you go, simply detach the cap containing the hidden bottle and replace it upon your return. The innovation introduced by Issey Miyake does not detract from the overall elegant design. It continues to resemble the moon hanging above the Eiffel Tower, the image that this strikingly elegant bottle was based on.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lotus, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Flowers, Lily
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.