- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Nectar de Parfum IGOIngredients
From now on, you won’t miss a single opportunity to spread this perfectly pure, floral fragrance around you. Thanks to its 2-in-1 bottle, the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Nectar de Parfum IGO fragrance will pamper you both at home and on the go.
- a pure floral fragrance, ideal for everyday wear
- identical to Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pure Nectar de Parfum
- a unique 2-in-1 bottle with a volume of 20 and 80 ml
Composition of the fragrance
The delicate opening belongs to a combination of pear and honey notes and sweet, fresh bergamot. The rich scent of blooming roses soon takes over. In the background, the harmonious aroma of sweet, spicy sandalwood and amber accords intertwine, staying with you until the very end, as the fragrance slowly trails off.
Story of the fragrance
You no longer have to leave your favourite fragrance behind while travelling. The Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Nectar de Parfum IGO marks a significant milestone for Issey Miyake Eau de Parfums. The bottle consists of two parts. Its glass body is completed with a cap that is also a stand-alone lightweight and durable mini-format of the fragrance.
The design of the Issey Miyake L’Eau d'Issey Nectar de Parfum IGO fragrance retains all of its iconic splendour and elegance while also satisfying all travellers. Upon your return home, your miniature version will once again become the beautiful cap of your original fragrance bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Honey, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.