You save 25%
- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour HommeIngredients
This product will soothe your skin after shaving, give it a lovely scent and complement the fragrance from the same line. Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme after-shave care is perfect for a modern man who likes to take care of himself.
- refreshes pleasantly
- makes skin smell pleasant
- reduces redness and soothes the skin
- enhances the intensity of the fragrance from the same line
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Sage, Lemon Verbena, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron, Water Lily
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Moist Soil, Musk
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.