You save 29%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour HommeIngredients
The Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme men’s aftershave is a perfect complement to the fragrance from the same range. It refreshes skin which is irritated and red from shaving, makes it smell great, and gives it a new burst of energy.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Tangerine, Sage, Lemon Verbena
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Water Lily, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moist Soil, Amber, Musk
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.