Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour HommeIngredients
Discover an extraordinary feeling of pure freshness. The Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme brings a real deluge of refreshing aroma. Combined with a natural elegance, it offers men the best the rare natural resources can provide to delight their senses every single day.
- refreshing woody, spicy fragrance for every occasion
- especially ideal for summer and everyday wear
- designed by perfumer Jacques Cavallier
Composition of the fragrance
The aroma of yuzu fruit opens the fragrance with a perfectly refreshing note. Its citrussy fragrance will capture your senses to later give way to the spicy aroma of nutmeg and warm cinnamon which form the heart of this composition. Finally, this unmistakeable Eau de Toilette is built on the notes of sandalwood which provide harmony and a pleasantly fading drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme was created in 1994. This fragrance also contains rare natural ingredients, so characteristic for Issey Miyake perfumes. The bottle bears shades of light and dark grey to symbolise the harmonious pairing of water and concrete.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.