Issey MiyakeL'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme IGO Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 35%
- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme IGOIngredients
You can now enjoy a waterfall of freshness in the form of an elegant fragrance anywhere and any time. The Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme IGO Eau de Toilette in its unique bottle will allow you to experience a small piece of paradise both at home and on the go.
- a fresh fragrance with woody and spicy notes
- identical to the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme fragrance
- a unique 2-in-1 bottle with a volume of 20 and 80 ml
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a burst of fresh and juicy yuzu fruit. After a while, the initial freshness forms a harmonious combination with the delicate spiciness of cinnamon and nutmeg. This duo is then complemented by the clean and sweet aroma of sandalwood, which transforms this fragrance full of enticing contrasts into a long-lasting and elegant experience.
Story of the fragrance
The innovation created by Issey Miyake’s perfumers responds to the needs of contemporary men. The popular Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme remains unchanged and unmistakable, but the combination of a larger bottle for use at home and a smaller bottle cap for travel will be appreciated by every modern man.
You can easily detach the smaller bottle that is hidden inside the cap and reattach it to the body of the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme IGO fragrance upon your return. The miniature version with an atomiser fits into any bag and withstands the challenging conditions of travel.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.