- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme IntenseIngredients
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense is a fragrance for men created based on its predecessor L’Eau d’Issey to satisfy the demand for a more intensive, passionate, and stimulating scent. It brings power and inspiration and is the embodiment of strength and elegance.
The character of this innovation shows that the fragrance is designed for more manly types with distinctive features who are not afraid to try new things. If they give L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense a chance, it rewards them by highlighting their manliness and improving their charisma.
It opens with tones of mandarin-orange aroma, bergamot, yuzu, and sweet orange. Its heart consisting of camphor, cinnamon, cardamon, nutmeg, saffron, and blue water lily becomes dominating, and it culminates with tones of black incense, papyrus wood, and benzoin.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Yuzu, Bergamot, Tangerine–Orange Aroma, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Cinnamon, Water Notes, Camphor, Nutmeg, Saffron
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Papyrus, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.