You save 13%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Shades of KolamIngredients
Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Shades of Kolam Eau de Toilette takes only the best from the wide range of scents and colours of an Indian market and locks it in its stunning composition. Spray this wonderful fragrance on your skin and let it shine.
- masculine, spicy fragrance with woody undertones
- sparkling yet elegant fragrance
- limited edition introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
The opening surprises your senses with the delicately sweet spiciness of cardamon which dominates the fragrance until it succumbs to the warm aroma of coriander with its characteristic hint of citrus. Velvety smooth cedar wood comes in last and surrounds you with its notes until the end of the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Shades of Kolam was inspired by the culture of India and the ancient art of Kolam, passed on from generation to generation. Its technique combines elements of mathematics and geometry with an array of colours and almost endless creativity.
The result are gorgeous and fascinating drawings which also made their way on the bottle of this fragrance. Royal blue featured mainly on the cap reminds us that in India, this shade is considered one of the warm colours.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.