- About the brand
Description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pure Petale de NectarIngredients
Words aren’t enough to describe this fragrance. The Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pure Petale de Nectar Eau de Toilette is a moment of pure poetry. Let your senses capture the moment when a little raindrop hidden among the petals suddenly turns into a full garden in bloom.
- floral gourmand fragrance
- inspired by an airy sea of flowers
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance seems like it was born inside a blooming flower, and its very top notes will caress your senses with delicate pear and a drop of honey. The heart of the composition brings forth rose in full bloom. Later, the sweet intoxicating flowers give way to the base notes including amber and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
In 2018, Issey Miyake introduced an Eau de Parfum which personified a drop of morning dew transforming into sweet nectar. This time, Issey Miyake L'Eau d’Issey Pure Petale de Nectar makes the essence turn into a full garden in bloom, all contained in a sparkling Eau de Toilette which enchants the senses not just in the spring.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.