- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Shade of SunriseIngredients
Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Shade of Sunrise Eau de Toilette for women is as bright as the first rays of sunlight in the morning as they reflect in the calm sea surface. Surround yourself with the freshness of white flowers and coconut and welcome the careless joy of summer.
- a fresh floral composition
- designed by Aurélien Guichard
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Shade of Sunrise for her will captivated you with beautiful floral notes of jasmine. The enticing heart then introduces sensual essences of ylang-ylang, and finally the base brings through sandalwood with the intoxicating sweetness of coconut milk.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Coconut Milk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.