You save 13%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Shades of KolamIngredients
A thrilling sensuous experience awaits you in faraway India, which is where the first spritz of the Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Shades of Kolam fragrance will take you. The journey there and back is paved with the dazzling scent of flowers, illuminated by the sun. Accept the challenge and experience a new adventure.
- a floral fragrance with woody notes
- for those who love floral fragrances by L’Eau d’Issey
- limited edition introduced in 2020
Composition of the fragrance
Initially, you’ll experience the delicate and sweet scent of freesia, which soon blends in with the potent and utterly captivating aroma of jasmine. The pure and sweet yet spicy aroma of sandalwood forms the base of this composition and will gradually evaporate from your skin over time, lasting for hours after application.
Story of the fragrance
It was a world full of contrasts – India – that inspired the perfumer Marie Salamagne to create the Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Shades of Kolam fragrance. The beauty of this country is expressed both in the composition itself and on the bottle.
The bottle is decorated with lettering which was inspired by the traditional art of Kolam. It is a style of drawing with geometric elements and curves. The vibrant colours and complexity of the individual letters on the bottle refer strongly to this Indian art. Pink dominates the bottle, covering it from top to bottom.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Absolute
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.