Fragrance description Jacomo Aura Women
Jacomo Aura Women Eau de Toilette pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for everyday wear
- Base notes
- European Heliotrope, Iris, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla
- Middle notes
- Honey Suckle, Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Mimosa, Peony, Scotch Broom
- Top notes
- Blackberry, Freesia, Litchi, Tangerine
- Fragrance category
- floral, fruity
About the brand Jacomo
Jacomo was established in 1968, when the American James Kaplan and the French pianist Gerard Courtin opened their prestigious shop selling leather goods on Fifth Avenue in New York. Courtin was a huge art fan and dreamed of creating a perfume and so he started to devote himself passionately to this.
The first perfume was launched in 1970. Jacomo does not just work hard on the content of the perfume; it also pays attention to the packaging and bottle. Jacomo De Jacomo for men, for example, won a FIFI Award for the best packaging. Jacomo perfume bottles have always been imaginatively designed.