Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Jacomo Jacomo de JacomoIngredients
Whether you’re heading to an important business meeting, a party with friends, or a dinner with your femme fatale, Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Eau de Toilette for men will always be a great choice. This fragrance boosts your confidence every time you want to shine.
- woody fragrance
- oriental fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- unique fragrance for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Galbanum, Cardamom, Lemon, Marjoram, Bergamot, Basil, Lavender, Rosemary, Petitgrain
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Clove, Brasilian Rose Wood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Cumin, Nutmeg, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Leather, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Jacomo
The first perfume was launched in 1970. Jacomo does not just work hard on the content of the perfume; it also pays attention to the packaging and bottle. Jacomo De Jacomo for men, for example, won a FIFI Award for the best packaging. Jacomo perfume bottles have always been imaginatively designed.