- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Jean Couturier CoriandreIngredients
Jean Couturier Coriandre is an aromatic eau de toilette for women as an expression of girls' beauty and free elegance. Go for the woody tones hiding the mystical and magic character of this aromatic essence. Go through the floral altar which leaves in you deep traces.
Jean Couturier Coriandre is mainly a proper amount of coriander, bergamot, pelargonium, jasmine, and rose. It perfectly merges with nature, it's exclusive, and it's a luxury expression of unique compositions. Be yourself, irresistible, and full of love, excitement, and playfulness. Open to the world as beautiful as you are.
Natural elements influenced also the design of the flacon of this eau de toilette in the form of its sanded coating and green cap. Enjoy this soothing aroma suitable for any season. Succumb to this tradition of essences which will turn you into a truly modern woman.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Bergamot, Aldehydes, Orange Tree Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Ylang-Ylang, Root of Violet, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Civet, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category