Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer 1979 Eau de Toilette for Women
- Review 1
Description Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer 1979Ingredients
Description Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer 1979
Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer 1979 Eau de Toilette is a perfect modern fragrance that will give you an unmistakable charisma and allow you to achieve your goals easily.
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Aldehydes, Violet, Green Notes, Cassia, Hyacinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carnation, Tuberose, Gardenia, Jasmine, Rose, Iris Root
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Cedar, Civet, Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral