- Review 1
Description Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer 1979Ingredients
Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer 1979 Eau de Toilette is a perfect modern fragrance that will give you an unmistakable charisma and allow you to achieve your goals easily.
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for everyday wear
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cassia, Green Notes, Violet, Aldehydes, Hyacinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Gardenia, Carnation, Tuberose, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Civet, Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral