Jean Paul Gaultier Classiqueeau de toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier ClassiqueIngredients
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette for women looks like it’s been designed to represent perfection – and the seductive, feminine bottle will make you feel flawless as well.
- oriental floral fragrance for women who enjoy their femininity
- shines particularly at evening occasions
- created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier
Composition of the fragrance
With the first sniff, you’ll be enchanted by the sweet floral notes of orange blossom. Delicate petals then mix with spicy ginger and its almost aphrodisiac scent. Finally, sweet and warm vanilla notes along with the delicate aroma of rice powder stay with you throughout the long and sensuous drydown.
Story of the fragrance
The TV campaign for Jean Paul Gaultier Classique transports you to a fantastic factory which creates perfect women, and instantly convince you that this Eau de Toilette is an ideal companion for every woman – not just because of its aroma, but also because of the bottle, shaped like a woman’s torso in a corset.
Both the fragrance itself and the woman it represents are introduced along with their perfect counterparts embodied by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette for men – an irresistibly charming sailor.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Tangerine, Orange Tree Blossom, Bergamot, Rose, Star Anise
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Iris, Ginger, Plum, Orchid, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Cinnamon
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.