Jean Paul Gaultier La BelleEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier La BelleIngredients
Welcome to Jean Paul Gaultier's garden of temptation and sinful seduction. Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum is a strongly addictive fragrance which combines the irresistibly sweet vanilla, refreshing bergamot, and juicy pear.
- ultra feminine oriental fragrance
- for a sensual woman who wants to enhance her natural charm
- forms a matching pair with the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Eau de Toilette
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle opens with juicy fruit notes of green pear. The fragrant symphony then continues with the uniqueness of bergamot with its lovely refreshing embrace. The base of the Eau de Parfum belongs to sweet accords of vanilla, giving the whole composition fullness and depth.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.