- About the brand
- Review 5
Description Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Le ParfumIngredients
The captain of your heart cannot possibly escape your charm – Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Le Parfum Eau de Parfum for women is all you need to seduce him. This fragrance clothes your feminine curves in a perfectly enticing aura, making you completely irresistible in a matter of seconds.
- very captivating oriental fragrance with gourmand notes
- a more intense take on Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum
- forms a perfect pair with the masculine Le Male Le Parfum
Composition of the fragrance
From the very start, warm vanilla gives the fragrance sensuality and soon joins with delicious green pear. This combination is then perfected by an intoxicating, deep and sweet note of jasmine. Finally, the sweet and warm tonka bean leads you through a drydown and rounds off your sensory experience.
Story of the fragrance
It turns the head of every man and forms a perfect couple with the masculine Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum. A new fruit from Jean Paul Gaultier’s fragrant garden of heavenly sins, the exciting Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Le Parfum fragrance for women is simply impossible to resist.
The bottle features a gradient of colours from red to black to reflect the intensity of the contents. Its neck is adorned with a necklace of golden roses, serving as a crown to the perfectly feminine shape of the bottle and adding to the story of this highly addictive Eau de Parfum. Resistance really is futile...
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.