Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Essence de ParfumEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Essence de ParfumIngredients
Looking for a sophisticated, unusual masculine fragrance to perfectly underscore the recipient’s personality? Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Essence de Parfum combines cardamon, lavender, and leather in an extraordinary way and with extraordinarily fine results.
- oriental fragrance for men who want to show their charisma
- suitable for both day and evening occasions
- designed by perfumer Quentin Bisch
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance opens with exciting cardamon and its characteristic sweet, spicy aroma. It is followed by notes of aromatic lavender with osmanthus and leather, forming a harmonious trio. The base notes are represented by sweet, warm vanilla and tonka bean which come in last and provide the finale of this addictive fragrance you – and the women around you – will simply fall in love with.
Story of the fragrance
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Essence de Parfum is popular with men all over the world thanks to its intoxicating aroma as well as its designer bottle shaped like a man’s torso.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Leather, Cinnamon, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Coumarin, Vanilla, Musk, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.