Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le ParfumIngredients
Hey, captain! My powerful captain! Can you hear that? It’s you they’re calling, because the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum Eau de Parfum on your body has given away your identity as a naval officer! The oriental woody aroma gives you an aura of opportunity which typically surrounds powerful commanders in uniforms.
- an intense, oriental woody fragrance
- a new addition to the series of iconic, purely masculine fragrances
- the bottle resembles a captain’s uniform
Composition of the fragrance
The initial spicy notes of cardamom give the fragrance its charm. They are soon combined with the delicately mysterious scent of iris in perfect combination with aromatic lavender. The fragrance slowly sails away on warming accords of vanilla like a ship aiming for the horizon.
Story of the fragrance
The image behind the creation of the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum fragrance is the strong character of a captain – the one without whom the ship would never leave harbour. The powerful and irresistible masculine charisma that comes with the rank is reflected in this Eau de Parfum and will attach itself to you.
The unmistakable bottle in the shape of a male torso is the common feature of all the Le Male fragrances, including this Eau de Parfum. It is decorated with black stripes with gold detailing that resembles a naval officer’s uniform.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.