Jean Paul GaultierScandal A Paris Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal A ParisIngredients
There’s been a scandal in Paris – and rumour has it that it was caused by Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal A Paris Eau de Toilette. Apparently, as soon as a woman enters a room wearing this fragrance, all the attention immediately turns to her. Become this mysterious woman and let the Eau de Toilette weave the most delicious gossip tales about you. Being scandalous is so much fun!
- fruity floral fragrance
- Eau de Toilette for a strong woman who loves to draw attention
- suitable for both day and evening
Composition of the fragrance
The aroma of Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal A Paris will spread just like tales of the latest scandal. First, the sweet pear note comes in like a camera flash. Then it spreads through the city with its addictive honey scent, lit up by aromatic jasmine which stands in for the bright light of the stars.
Story of the fragrance
The unique bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal A Paris Eau de Toilette for women is just as scandalous as the fragrance itself, taking on the form of a naked woman’s legs. This fragrance was designed by Daphne Bugey and introduced in 2019.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.