- About the brand
Description Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal By NightIngredients
You will not try to hide this scandal – in fact, you’ll want to show it off. Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal By Night Eau de Parfum for women has a sophisticated way of drawing attention everywhere you go. The intoxicating-yet-subdued combination of sweet honey and fresh flowers will deeply impress both you and everyone around you.
- floral fragrance with an oriental touch
- for women who want to emphasise their sensuality
- suitable for evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the aroma of sweet honey which delights your senses and invites you to explore the perfume further. Then comes the combination of gardenia and tuberose, giving the fragrance a delicate character. The epic drydown is dominated by spicy sandalwood paired with tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal By Night has become popular with many women not just for its enchanting scent, but also its iconic bottle with a cap shaped like a woman’s legs.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
Articles about Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal By NightArticles
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS: New Fragrance? Why Not!
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.