- About the brand
Description Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal So Scandal!Ingredients
So shocking! So outrageous! You can almost hear the reactions of people around you when you put on the grandiose Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal! Eau de Parfum for her. Who said that a scandal cannot be even more scandalous?! After all, there’s no such thing as too much fun.
- opulently floral yet elegant fragrance
- for women who want to have fun, who have style, and who are not afraid to be extravagant
- successor to the iconic Scandal fragrance, this time with an even more striking floral note
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice the sweet, deep aroma of orange blossom, giving the fragrance an elegant touch. Intoxicating jasmine then provides sensuality and perfectly blends with tuberose. A milk note underscores the whole composition, becoming the most prominent when the florals start to fade, and inspiring your new addiction.
The story of the fragrance
A golden depiction of a woman’s legs in an almost scandalous position? It can only be Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal! Another perfume bottle adorned with almost endless sexy legs – but this time with a little taller glass featuring elegant pleats, and the perfume itself in a darker, elegant shade of pink.
This fragrance reflects Jean Paul Gaultier’s haute couture. So Scandal! brings an even more striking floral experience than ever before. The ambassador and muse of the Scandal fragrance line is the spellbinding Irina Shayk who perfectly embodies the story and character of this addictive feminine fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Milky Tones
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.