Jeanne Arthes Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Jeanne Arthes Boum Green Tea Cherry BlossomIngredients
The contrast of power and tenderness in every woman has been captured in a fragrance. Jeanne Arthes Boum Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau de Parfum reveals all the different sides of your personality and perfectly underscores your unique charisma.
- floral fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- ideal choice for a free-spirited woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cherry, Rose, Black Currant
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Peach
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Jeanne Arthes
Jeanne Arthes are French perfumes that will emphasise your charisma and bring out your unique personality. Come and find your new favourite in this amazing range of fragrances at affordable prices.
The story of Jeanne Arthes fragrance started in 1978 in the French town of Grasse, one of the Meccas in the world of perfumery. The company was founded by Bernard Perrin and has since successfully introduced more than 100 fragrances for men and women.
Try for instance the fruity Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio for women, the popular Jeanne Arthes Sexy Boy Eau de Toilette for men or the feminine Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Rock Eau de Parfum.