- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Jeanne Arthes Cotton ClubIngredients
Jeanne Arthes Cotton Club Eau de Toilette is aimed at anyone who loves luxury and can appreciate the top-quality ingredients and original composition of the fragrance.
- a woody fragrance
- for the elegant man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category