- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs Fleur de TiaréIngredients
Jeanne Arthes La Ronde des Fleurs Fleur de Tiaré Eau de Parfum for women will become your new addiction you simply won’t be willing to give up. It’s magic spell will enchant you from the first sniff and every new day will be a proof that you simply need to keep it on your vanity at all times.
- floral fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cyclamen, Orange Tree Blossom, Jasmine Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tuberose, Lily Of The Valley, Coconut
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Tiare Flower, Musk
- Fragrance category