- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Jeanne Arthes La Voile Rouge
Jeanne Arthes La Voile Rouge Eau de Parfum is an irresistible fragrance with a unique scent to accompany you all day long.
- for the modern adventurer
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Patchouli, Cedar