- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Jeanne Arthes LoverIngredients
Jeanne Arthes Lover Lover Eau de Parfum is an expression of optimism and a feeling of utter happiness. Wrap yourself in a scent that will put you in a great mood all day long!
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for everyday wear
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Passionfruit, Freesia, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Apricot, Jasmine, Raspberry, Plum, Honey Suckle, Black Currant
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Virginia Cedar, Mahogany
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral