- About the brand
Description Jeanne Arthes Sultane Parfum FatalIngredients
Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you stand out in every situation. Jeanne Arthes Sultane Parfum Fatal Eau de Parfum for women is an embodiment of exclusive luxury and its intricate composition will delight even the most discerning fragrance lovers.
- floral fragrance
- oriental fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Pear, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coffee, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cedar, Patchouli Leaves, Praline
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Jeanne Arthes
Jeanne Arthes are French perfumes that will emphasise your charisma and bring out your unique personality. Come and find your new favourite in this amazing range of fragrances at affordable prices.
The story of Jeanne Arthes fragrance started in 1978 in the French town of Grasse, one of the Meccas in the world of perfumery. The company was founded by Bernard Perrin and has since successfully introduced more than 100 fragrances for men and women.
Try for instance the fruity Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio for women, the popular Jeanne Arthes Sexy Boy Eau de Toilette for men or the feminine Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Rock Eau de Parfum.