Description Jeanne en Provence Un Matin Dans La RoseraieIngredients
Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you stand out in every situation. Jeanne en Provence Un Matin Dans La Roseraie Eau de Parfum for women is an embodiment of exclusive luxury and its intricate composition will delight even the most discerning fragrance lovers.
- floral fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Angelica, Black Currant, Lily Of The Valley
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Chamomile, Rose, Jasmine, Pink Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral