- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Jeanne en Provence Un Matin Dans La RoseraieIngredients
Jeanne en Provence Un Matin Dans La Roseraie Eau de Parfum is a feminine fragrance that will make you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a floral fragrance
- citrus fragrance
- a spicy, woody scent
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Angelica, Black Currant, Lily Of The Valley
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Chamomile, Rose, Pink Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral